This unique black silk scarf is embellished with hand painted Golden red Koi fish and Golden Japanese Maple leaves.
Japanese Maple leaves are painted in red to depict the fall. The Koi fish paintings are laid out into the pattern to accentuate the fluid motion of gorgeous black silk.
Silk crepe de chine is an opulent fabric with a delicate hand and a flowing quality.
This wearable silk painting art will make a wonderful gift for any occasion.
• The Black Silk Scarves are hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
- Hand dyed and hand painted in the USA
- 100% silk crepe de chine
- Gift packaged
- Orders arrive
tothe US in 4-7 business days
- This silk scarf has a front and back; the back side is more muted than the front
- The scarf has a slight texture since it is hand painted.
• Length: Approx. 182 cm / 72 inches
• Height: Approx. 35 cm / 14 inches