Silk Takuyo Face Masks
Note: Each hand-painted organic cotton/linen & silk face mask I create is the very only one on this planet. I always paint by hand and never with stencils. If I ever paint a same design again, it may be similar but never exactly the same.
How to care for your new face mask:
• Women’s linen/cotton & silk 3 layer masks - Hand wash recommended or machine wash, delicate cycle. Washing the mask inside out recommended. Please remove the toggle, nose piece and satin cord before washing.
• Mens Silk Masks 4 layer masks - paracord and stopper can be washed together w the mask. Washing the mask inside out recommended for machine wash. Please remove the nose piece before washing.
• Womens’ Silk Chasermuse 4 layer masks
Machine wash delicate cycle or hand wash in warm water alone. Washing the mask inside out recommended for machine wash. Please remove the toggle, nose piece and satin cord before washing.
• Dark colored masks - machine wash cold delicate cycle or hand wash in cold water alone or with dark colors recommended. Dark color may run the first wash.
• Hang dry or dryer delicate cycle
• Iron at medium to high heat to smooth the mask
• If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Material: 100% cotton organic, organic hemp cotton blend, organic linen, 100% silk
Hand Painted Silk Scarves and Shawls
Note: Each hand-painted silk scarf I create is the very only one on this planet. I never use guides. I always paint by hand and never with stencils. If I ever paint a same design again, it may be similar but never exactly the same.
My lovingly handmade and hand-painted scarves are not mass produced products. If the scarf has any slight imperfections, please remember to enjoy it as the unique quality of an artist's hand.
Each silk scarf is hand hemmed and hand rolled, so its size may vary slightly. I am careful to list each item in both inches and cm. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Caring for Your Silk Takuyo Scarf
Are your silk scarves really hand painted?
Yes, they are, and I am the artist who paints them! Each scarf starts as a blank canvas. I work with a full range of color paints and additionally the color will mix as I go. That’s why there are so many colors on each scarf—the possibilities are endless!
Each silk scarf is absolutely unique wearable silk art and will make a beautiful, unforgettable gift.
Join Us on Instagram!
Post photos of you wearing your Silk Takuyo scarf with the hashtag #silktakuyo and receive 15% off your next purchase.