This large silk scarf is hand dyed in deep black. The dreamlike quality of Luna moth design is further enhanced by shimmery silver green hues. This unique hand painted silk scarf is mystical and elegant.
Luna Moth is often thought to be a symbol of the New Beginning.
Made out of opaque silk crepe and hand dyed in jet black, this large handmade silk scarf will make a delightful accessory all year around.
Silk crepe de chine is a light opaque silk fabric with a slightly sanded texture with flowing quality.
Made to order silk shawl. I will create a new silk with the same design just for you. Usually it takes about 2-2.5 weeks to complete and ship.
• The Luna Moth Scarves are hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
- Gift packaged!
- Handmade in Hawaii, USA
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Once shipped, orders generally arrive in the US in 4-7 business days
- This silk scarf has a front and back; the back side is more muted than the front
- The scarf has a slight texture since it is hand painted.
• Length: Approx. 182 cm / 72 inches
• Height: Approx. 35 cm / 14 inches