Inspired by a century old Japanese Geisha kimono, this elegant hand painted silk scarf recalls a soft summer night. Black silk crepe de chine is adorned with gleaming golden fronds, creating a subtle rhythm. Hand painted butterflies, outlined in gold and sparkling with metallic colors, dance across the fabric; the effect is magical.
The silk crepe de chine has a slightly sandy texture and is wonderfully light to wear. This ravishing ladies scarf would bring a touch of mystery to your style, or would be a handsome gift for any occasion.
• This hand painted silk scarf is hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
• 7-8 business days for preparing your scarf for shipment
- Hand Painted in the USA
- 100% silk crepe de chine
- Arrives to most US locations in 4-10 business days
- Is this a gift? See FAQ for details
- This hand painted scarf has more muted colors on the back, creating a two-sided effect
• Length: Approx. 182 cm / 72 inches
• Height: Approx. 35 cm / 14 inches