This is a luxuriously large white silk shawl is hand painted in red in Japanese Sumi Painting Technique on feather light and sheer silk chiffon.
This oversized silk scarf will not overwhelm your fashion.
The motif is the traditional Japanese Camelia flowers. The Camelia in Japanese characters in black adds accents.
This generously sized hand painted silk shawl (43x72 inches) is very versatile. You can wear it as an extra large silk neck scarf as well as a silk wrap shawl. It is also great used as a silk sarong or a resort cover up.
Silk chiffon is nearly weightless, yet surprisingly warm, with a lightly textured surface.
• The Silk Sarong Scarf, Red Camellia are hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
• 7 business days for preparing your scarf for shipment
- 100% silk chiffon
- Hand dyed and painted in the US
- Gift options available
- Arrives in 4-10 business days to the USA
• Length: Approx. 72 inches
• Height: Approx. 43 inches