This handmade silk scarf is lavishly sized and reversible, you will be able to create a myriad of styles.
Constructed from two pieces of silk sewn together. One side is a bold red with gray and black geometric design, inspired by Pavestone in a Zen Temple in Tokyo.
When worn, the abstract Japanese geometric design will create unexpected unique bold look. If you wear the black on the outside, you will have a small amount of red defining the jet black scarf.
The warm air will be trapped between the two silk panels, this large double layered silk scarf keeps warmth without bulking up.
The silk is warm yet feather light, and drapes around you with grace. This one of a kind wearable silk art would truly be a memorable gift.
• This unique hand painted silk scarf is hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
• 7 business days for preparing your scarf for shipment
- Hand dyed, painted, and sewn in Hawaii, USA
- 100% silk
- Will arrive to the US in 4-10 business days
- Gift packaged.
- Width: Approx. 35 cm / 72 inches
- Length: Approx. 182 cm / 15 inches