This exquisite mala prayer beads necklace is carefully handmade with 108 natural Rose Quartz and Amethyst gemstone guru bead. It also features a Luna Moth charm pendant. A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
Your mala can be worn as a necklace or used for meditation and prayer. Length is about 37 inches (90 cm). As women, we all carry so much love in our hearts, the love for self, for loved one and for our earth. As an artist, I handcrafted this unique Mala necklace with natural genuine pink rose quartz, a large lavender amethyst and a pure gold accent bead.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A Luna moth charm is the symbol of new beginning
• Rose Quartz is the universal stone of Love
• Amethyst promotes serenity and creativity
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, Garnet, Rose quartz, Lavender Amethyst, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: about 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A 108 gemstone Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.