Just like the Hawaiian Goddess, Pele, express your glowing passion with this dazzling pink Goddess Mala Necklace. This one of a kind healing prayer necklace symbolizes love and inner fire of our hearts. As women, we all carry so much love in our hearts. Deeping our connection to this inner power helps us bring forth our warmth and light
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive healing intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A Luna moth charm is the symbol of new beginning
• Rhodonite for self confidence, refinement, elegance and grace
• Pink Fire Agate - promote passionate love and happiness. Protection against disharmony and negativity.
• Garnet is the gemstone of passion. Embodiment of strength and creativity
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, AAA Garnet, AAA Pink Agate, AAA Rhodonite, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center ones self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.