This is a lovelyingly hand woven Mala Prayer Beads has delightful colors of orange. Semi precious stones of clear quartz crystals to soft hue of strawberry quartz to oparite and cheerful orange Carnelian beads create an ombre effect.
The focal stone is called the guru bead. this Mala necklace is completed with a large bright orange Carnelian. Reflecting the bright color of the stone is a pure 14K gold bead.
Orange Carnelian connects you with healing energy, while gently reviving your body. The gorgeous orange sunset hue will help you awaken to wisdom within yourself.
Opalite helps you see life with optimism and curiosity. This stone is said to allow those who use it to understand how to go with the flow. It casts out negativity with its positive and warm energy.
Clear Quartz is a general, all round healer for all conditions. Quartz is a conductor, transmitter and keeper of energy patterns & vibrations. I incorporated clear quartz to amplify the healing energy of orange Carnelian.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• A necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention. The necklaces are blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A Luna moth charm is the symbol of new beginning and renewal.
• Orange is the color of Joy Happiness, Warmth, Creativity, Sensuality
• Clear Quartz, Strawberry Quartz, Opalite, Carnelian, Jade, pure silk, pure 14K gold bead
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk Tassel offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, Citrine, Smokey Quartz, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: about 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self by meditating by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels with a pure 14K yellow or rose gold bead.