Crane birds represent good luck and prosperity. These graceful white cranes is the most beloved bird in Japan. This Scarf Tote Bag is adorned with the Silk Takuyo original Crane design. This ample sized versatile scarf origami tote bag comes with a vegan leather strap to tie a pretty large square scarf into a carry all unique bag. Simple instruction is included in the packaging.
The large scarf cloth can be used as a Japanese Furoshiki Gift wrapping cloth. A versatile bag for everyday use to the market, beach, or extra bag for change of clothes and toys for kids. Its also a great extra bag for travel/vacation to carry souvenirs and gifts from shopping.
Pick your leather strap length. See the size guise by clicking the size guide button.
A traditional part of the Japanese way of life, furoshiki are squares of fabric used for carrying and storing things. They range in size, from a small handkerchief to a large bag.
• Made from wrinkle resistant and durable 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand on the Mainland US
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry