The Midori Earrings is pearl threader earrings with features dainty ruby red jade stones with natural light olive green freshwater pearls. They are delightfully elegant ear threader earring accessory that can be worn on any occasion, even at the beach!
I named these earrings Midori, which means green in Japanese. The tasteful color of olive green pearls with vivacious little red jade stones reminds me of the lush tropical greens of Kauai and vivid red hibiscus flowers. Please note: these pearls and stones are natural and feature variations in their unique shape that make each piece individual.
• Handmade in Kauai, Hawaii
• Gold filled Sterling Silver
• A matching necklace available
• Genuine Freshwater Pearls and tiny red jade stones. Note: As you can see in the photos, sometimes there are naturally occurring blemishes that give these natural pearls authentic characters.
• Jade and Pearls are timeless combination in Japan. Jade represent good luck. Pearls are the most prized gems in Japan.
• All Silk Takuyo Pearl Collection Jewelry pieces come packaged thoughtfully, beautifully, and are ready for gift giving.
• Silk Takuyo jewelry is handcrafted with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind pearl earrings with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
Material: Genuine Freshwater Baroque Button Pearls, 14K gold filled components,
Length: about 3 inches long