This pastel rainbow colored gemstone Mala Bead Necklace features a hummingbird and a hibiscus flower. The Hummingbird is a messenger of joy, love and good luck. Hibiscus in Hawaiian culture is a symbol of elegant female beauty, love and joy. Soft pastel genuine Morganite and pale pink rose quartz stones symbolize love and healing.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A 925 sterling silver strengthen the effects of gemstones.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the pretty hummingbird charm.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A hummingbird and hibiscus charm are the symbol of love and female beauty.
• The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
• Mala beads were traditionally used for Buddhist prayer recitals and consist of 108 individually knotted beads.
• The stones are strung with super durable nylon cord, and the cord is doubled to add even more durability.
• At the end of the mala creating process, I hand craft a pure silk tassel using a matching colored silk.
Material: Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.