Manifest Joy and success, this gorgeous yellow citrine mala necklace is bursting with the feeling of Kauai's sunshine!
Yellow citrine and smoky quartz will connect you to your power to manifest Love, Success, Abundance and Prosperity.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention. This one of a kind necklace is blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A Luna moth charm is the symbol of new beginning and renewal.
• AAA Yellow Citrine stones will empower you for positive change and success
• AAA Smokey Quartz stones promote serenity and protection against disharmony and negativity.
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk Tassel offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, Citrine, Smokey Quartz, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: about 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self by meditating by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels with a pure 14K yellow or rose gold bead.