Manifest Joy and Prosperity with this exquisite handcrafted Green Peridot and Pink Rhodonite Mala Bead Necklace. This Mala prayer necklace is constructed with genuine peridot, pink Rhodonite and Pink Agate stones.
This one of a kind Mala meditation necklace has beautiful ombre gradation tones of soothing green to understated elegant pink. The color green promotes relaxation, releasing tension. Peridot or Olivine gemstone has amazing healing energy to help the wearer reach a joyful and happy prosperous life. Rhodonite is famous as Love stone. This enchanting stone will assist those striving for a loving harmonious life.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A Luna moth charm is the symbol of new beginning
• Watermelon Pink Agate offers sooting effect
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, AAA Pink Agate, AAA Olivine Peridot, AAA Rhodonite, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center ones self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.