This genuine 108 purple amethyst prayer beads is created with agate gemstones carved with the Lotus prayer mantra. Om Mani Padme Om. an ancient Buddhist mantra which means Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus in English. In Japanese the Lotus Sutra is Namu Myoho Renge Kyo.
Both Tibetan or Japanese Lotus Sutra is believe to connect with your innately loving and compassionate self. These prayer words can helps you to purify and calm your mind to assist you in developing inner peace and wisdom. Anything thats is holding you back can be released by chanting or looking at the writings.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• Amethyst promotes serenity and creativity
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, Garnet, AAA Purple Amethyst, Agate carved stones, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted on Kauai, Hawaii
Length: about 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A 108 gemstone Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.