This pastel rainbow colored gemstone Mala Bead Necklace features a sterling silver Pegasus, a powerful messenger of light and goodness. The winged pegasus has been portrayed as a horse with white light, amazing spirits and strength. As a spiritual animal, the Pegasus is a guide to bring us upward to the realm of divine and assist us to conquer challenging times. Soft pastel rainbow colored genuine gemstones promote healing energy and uplifting optimism.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• Genuine Lavender Amethyst Guru Bead
• A 925 sterling silver strengthen the effects of gemstones. I used several pure silver beads to enhance the beauty of the stones.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show the pretty Pegasus charm.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
• Mala beads were traditionally used for Buddhist prayer recitals and consist of 108 individually knotted beads.
• The stones are strung with super durable nylon cord, and the cord is doubled to add even more durability.
• At the end of the mala creating process, I hand craft a pure silk tassel using a matching colored silk.
Material: Pure Silk Tassel, rainbow stones, strawberry quartz, 925 sterling silver Pegasus charm and beads
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.