This honey and golden colored Mala Prayer necklace embodies the Goddess of Earth. In Buddhism, Honey is thought to be an powerful healing food with its sweetness, and amazing medicinal properties. I strung honey colored yellow citrine, clear quartz and to soft brown smokey quartz. I also added soft pastel pink strawberry quartz and cherry blossom quartz stones in a subtle gradation to represent soft petal of the flowers.
The focal guru beads is a large genuine strawberry quartz. Strawberry quartz is an amazing gemstone that is thought to channel energy of Universal love into the wearer's life. This feeling of love can bring a sense of personal calm when facing obstacles being thrown at us in everyday life.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A Luna moth charm symbolizes new beginnings
• Smokey Quartz is a powerful protection against disharmony and negativity
• Citrine - promote happiness, joyful life, prosperity and wealth
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Solid 14K gold bead, Clear quartz, Pink Strawberry Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center ourselves and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.