This exquisite mala prayer beads necklace is carefully handmade with natural Amethyst gemstones, agate, and chalcedony gemstones.
A large yellow and polished yellow agate stone as a focal guru bead contrasts the deep purple of Amethyst and soft lavender color of chalcedony. Yellow agate is soothing and calming. This calming stone is believed to assists in the restoration of energy, healing and promotinging health for long life.
Black agate stones are engraved with the Buddhist mantra Om Mani Padme Hum. Om Mani Padme Hum translated to Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus. When this beautiful mantra is chanted or even been gazed upon, one connects to inner love and compassion, for healing and balance.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• Your mala can be worn as a necklace or used for meditation and prayer. Length is about 37 inches (90 cm)
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to enjoy the full spectrum of the colors of the stones.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• Amethyst - Assist you with manifestation, creativity, connecting with divinity. Helps you with nightmares, anxiety and stress.
• Chalcedony - Helps you with expressing your truth, creative ideas, balancing emotions and reducing self-doubt.
• Purple is the color of charisma and artistic creativity. Purple also is the color of allure, glamour, and authenticity.
• Yellow is the color of happiness, vitality and hope.
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Genuine Amethyst, Chalcedony, Agate and pure Pure Silk Tassel, super strong nylon cord for stringing stones
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: about 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A 108 gemstone Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.