This handmade silk scarf is lavishly sized double sided and reversible silk, you will be able to create a myriad of styles.
Constructed from two pieces of silk sewn together, the bright red silk is hand painted with shimmery gold SAKURA floral design. The side is a jet black silk panel, evoking the rich, gorgeous colors of Japanese red and black antique lacquer bowls.
Two lightweight silks together traps the warm air between them. This large double layered silk scarf keeps warmth without bulking up.
The silk is warm yet feather light, and drapes around you with grace. This one of a kind wearable silk art would truly be a memorable gift.
• The hand painted silk scarf is hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
• 10 business days for preparing your scarf for shipment
- Hand dyed, painted, and sewn in Hawaii, USA
- 100% silk
- Will arrive to the US in 4-10 business days
- Gift packaged.
- Width: Approx. 35 cm / 72 inches
- Length: Approx. 182 cm / 15 inches