This ornate Galaxy Sky Dragon Mala Necklace features the Japanese Dragon a fierce protector who represents the vastness of the sky and flight. In Japan, the azure dragon, Seiru, embodies strength and power. The dragon is also highly protective and magical, just like us women!
the amazing coloring of this exquisite Mala comes from the genuine Galaxy Jasper stones. They are considered to be great supporter when one is going through stressful times. The unique vibrant colors of the Galaxy Jasper reminds us that we are connected to the Universe, it bring us tranquility and helps get rid of negative energy.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A pure 14K gold accent bead is placed underneath the large guru bead to support and amplify the effect of the stones.
• Genuine Amethyst Guru Bead - Assist you with manifestation, creativity, connecting with divinity. Helps you with nightmares, anxiety and stress.
• Aqua Chalcedony - Helps you with expressing your truth, creative ideas, balancing emotions and reducing self-doubt.
• Gold plated Hematite - Hematite is thought to be detoxifier by absorbing a lot of negative energies.
• Brass gold plated Sky Dragon Charm
• Purple is the color of charisma and artistic creativity. Purple also is the color of allure, glamour, and authenticity.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show the pretty Pegasus charm.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
• Mala beads were traditionally used for Buddhist prayer recitals and consist of 108 individually knotted beads.
• The stones are strung with super durable nylon cord, and the cord is doubled to add even more durability.
• At the end of the mala creating process, I hand craft a pure silk tassel using a matching colored silk.
Material: Pure Silk Tassel, Amethyst, Galaxy Jasper, 14K pure gold bead,
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.