The shark represents an elegant and fierce female who will not hesitate to go after what she wants in her life. With a large 925 sterling silver shark charm, this genuine blue Larimar mala beads necklace symbolizes fierce and elegant women. I handcrafted this blue Mala necklace with blue Larimar, Turquoise and Blue Agate gemstones. The Buddhism 925 sterling silver accent beads embodies the endless woven circle of life.
Larimar is a rare gemstone and sometimes they are called Atlantis Stone. Larimar is thought to have a strong tie with Ocean. Larimar is believe to help you connect with your gentle inner emotional tide, like ebb and flows of your feelings. Larimar is excellent at increasing your centering ability and communication skill. Larimar embraces your just like when you go into the Ocean you feel being embraced by blue ocean. if you wear Larimar as a necklace, this leads you to feel Larimar's effect close to your throat, further guiding you to communicate effectively therefore accomplishing your goal more effectively.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A solid 925 Sterling Silver components adds a touch of pure luxury. Silver is thought to be a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off your pretty sterling silver Shark pendant.
• Blue Agate is a soothing gemstone that changes negativity into positive energy. It also helps you center and removes hesitation and anxiety for you to lead your life boldly.
• Turquoise will bring you fresh energy. This amazing blue green gemstone moves us to serenity as new growth and life emerges. It assists us to be bold, fearless to venture into the new territories and embrace us with hope and comfort.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, AAA Larimar, AAA Turquoise, AAA Blue Agate, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center ones self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.