This sheer silk chiffon shawl has a hand painted design of colorful mystical birds of Japan. Ho-oh, is the heavenly bird and is considered the symbol of good fortune and empowerment. I made the birds softer in appearance, still magical and pretty flying among the pale peony flowers.
This silk scarf is large enough for a silk wrap or silk shawl, or can be worn as a feather-light scarf.
• The hand painted silk scarf is hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
• 1-3 business days for preparing your scarf for shipment
- 100% silk chiffon
- Hand painted in the US
- Gift options available
- Most US cities will receive the order in 4-10 business days
• Length: Approx. 228 cm / 90 inches
• Width: Approx. 55 cm / 22 inches