Handcrafted on the Island of Kauai, this unique mala prayer bead necklace symbolizes untamed wild beauty and the depth of Ocean. A 925 sterling silver mermaid charm symbolizes luscious beauty, wild intuition, amazing strength of women.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• 925 Sterling silver beads and charm
• A necklace necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand to show off the Luna Moth Charm.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A Mermaid charm is the symbol of freedom and independence
• AAA Kyanite for clearing blockages, getting you out from the situation you prefer not to be in
• AAA Aquamarine - promote passionate love and happiness. protection against disharmony and negativity.
• AAA Clear quartz amplifies other gemstones properties
• Blue Agate - soothing and centering
The cool feeling of the semi precious stones and soft pure silk tassels offer you beautiful and luxurious feeling
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, Kyanite, Clear quartz, Blue Agate, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center ones self and meditate by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels.