Be ravishing when you wear a glittering hand painted floral silk scarf that echoes a midnight sky!
This large silk scarf is hand dyed in jet black and painted with sparkling blue Spider Chrysanthemums, a favorite theme of Japanese Geisha kimono patterns.
The graceful elongated petals curl across the silk, and their soft
Silk crepe de chine is an opulent fabric with a delicate hand and a filmy, flowing quality. Imagine the impact when you make your entrance surrounded by the drama of swirling, shimmering blue petals on an ebony field! This silk painting is a peerless gift for any occasion.
- Requires 7 business days for preparing your scarf for shipment
• The Blue Spider Chrysanthemum Scarves are hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
- Hand dyed and hand painted in the USA
- 100% silk crepe de chine
gift information, see For FAQ
- Orders arrive
the US in 4-7 business days to
- This silk scarf has a front and back; the back side is more muted than the front
• Length: Approx. 182 cm / 72 inches
• Height: Approx. 35 cm / 14 inches