Made out of opaque silk crepe and hand dyed in jet black, this large handmade silk scarf will make an elegant accessory. This unique black silk scarf painted with Golden Red Spider Chrysanthemums will shimmer and sparkle when worn.
The Chrysanthemum motif has been one of the most a favorite theme of Japanese Geisha kimono design.
Silk crepe de chine is an opulent fabric with a soft hand and a flowing quality.
Imagine the impact when you make your entrance surrounded by the drama of regal golden red petals on an ebony field!
- Requires 7 business days for preparing your scarf for shipment
• The Chrysanthemum Scarves are hand painted in limited edition. Each scarf is subtly unique. The photograph represents the overall piece.
- Hand dyed and hand painted in the USA
- 100% silk crepe de chine
- Gift Packaged!
- Orders arrive
tothe US in 4-7 business days
- This silk scarf has a front and back; the back side is more muted than the front
- The scarf has a slight texture since it is hand painted.
• Length: Approx. 182 cm / 72 inches
• Height: Approx. 35 cm / 14 inches