The Rainbow 7 Chakra Mala Bead Necklace offers a dazzling full spectrum of colors. Each gemstone is carefully picked according to its colors and meaning. These gemstones are strung to embody each of the seven Chakra colors, creating a beautiful Rainbow that you can wear all day.
I used a large clear quartz as a guru bead so, the clear quartz will amplify all gemstones healing qualities.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind Mala necklace with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
• A necklace shortener is included, so you can wear your Mala Necklace as a double strand.
• Silk Takuyo mala prayer necklaces are hand strung with positive intention. This one of a kind necklace is blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
• A solid 14K gold bead adds a touch of pure luxury and is also a protector and a guide to connect to Universe consciousness.
• Hand woven pure silk tassel to match and enhance the beauty of the colors of gemstones.
• Red Garnet promotes Creativity and Love. Garnet is also thought to be a stone of courage and positive thinking. Red is associated with Root Chakra.
• Orange and Red Carnelian for empowerment. The stone is thought to balance Sacral Chakra which stores our creative energy.
• Yellow Citrine stones will empower you for positive change and success. Yellow is associated with Solar Plexus Chakra. The color yellow helps us with feeling confident, warm and empowered.
• Green Jade symbolizes Protection for your loved ones for generations and also thought to bring prosperity and wealth. green helps you with feeling calm and centered. The color green is associated with Heart Chakra.
• Pink Strawberry Quartz and Pink Agate The Pink symbolizes Self Love. Heart Chakra is often expressed with the Pink in center and the Green surrounding the Pink.
• Blue Chalcedony and Blue Aquamarine symbolizes Tranquility and Harmony. The color Blue is associated with Throat Chakra.
• Purple Amethyst and Lavender Amethyst stones promote serenity and protection against disharmony and negativity. The color Purple is for the Third Eye Brow Chakra, which symbolizes spiritual inner vision and enlightenment.
• Clear Quartz represents Crown Chakra. When the Crown Chakra is open, we all feel open minded, inspired and spiritually connected to our loved ones and the Nature. The clear quartz is also known to amplify all gemstones healing qualities.
Material: Pure 14K gold bead, various AAA gemstones noted above, Pure Silk Tassel
Handcrafted in Kauai, Hawaii
Length: about 27 inches (22 inches plus Silk tassel 5 inch)
What is Mala Prayer Beads? A Mala bead necklace is a prayer beads used by Buddhists and hindu practitioners. As a Japanese buddhist, I have been familiar with meditation. A mala necklace is a great way to center one's self by meditating by counting each bead.
Our mala necklaces are hand knotted, reflecting tradition and authenticity. Handmade by Takuyo. Silk Takuyo malas use only real gemstones and pure silk tassels with a pure 14K yellow or rose gold bead.