The Natsu Ear Threader Earrings are created with genuine Canadian Jade and freshwater Pearls. These adorable sterling silver gold filled dangling earrings are delightful, unique and affordable. I created these adorable and affordable earrings to pair with our kimono robes and hand painted silk scarves.
Jade and Pearl combination is adored in Japan for centuries. These elegant and modern ear threader earring accessory can be worn on any occasion, even at the beach!
Natsu, means Summer in Japanese. The translucent color of green Jade with small precious luster of white freshwater pearls reminds me of the lush tropical greens of Kauai and white clouds. Please note: these pearls and stones are natural and feature variations in their unique shape that make each piece individual.
• Handmade in Kauai, Hawaii
• A matching Mala necklace click the link below.
• Genuine Freshwater Pearls and tiny red jade stones. Note: As you can see in the photos, sometimes there are naturally occurring blemishes that give these natural pearls authentic characters.
• Jade and Pearls are timeless combination in Japan. Jade represent good luck. Pearls are the most prized gems in Japan.
• All Silk Takuyo Pearl Collection Jewelry pieces come packaged thoughtfully, beautifully, and are ready for gift giving.
• Silk Takuyo jewelry is handcrafted with positive intention and blessed by Takuyo, a reiki practitioner for protection.
As an artist, I handcrafted this one of a kind pearl earrings with Aloha and Love. Every part of this necklace has a special meaning and purpose to me. It is with these intentions, I offer this creation.
Material: Genuine Freshwater Baroque Button Pearls, 14K gold filled components,
Length: about 3 inches long